Smaller Size With No Compromise!
The original Cali76 is a big, beautiful compressor pedal that delivers studioquality 1176style
compression using discrete ClassA circuitry that’s true to the topology and design philosophy of
Sticking to exactly the same principles, we’ve squeezed this exceptional compressor into a
smaller stompbox package that’s more portable and easier to use. Not only do the simplified
controls mean you can access a great range of sounds almost instantly, but the 3:1 space
saving means this pedal can be housed on even the most congested of pedalboards.
Like all of our Compact Series pedals, the Cali76 Compact features highcurrent, discrete,
ClassA circuitry for transparent, lownoise performance. We’ve taken a nocompromise
approach to the circuit design using only the best of modern components.
Rugged MELF resistors offer low noise performance and rocksolid reliability. Film and tantalum
capacitors offer tight tolerances and superb linearity. Carefully chosen transistors biased at
relatively high currents yield a distinct signaltonoise advantage.
Please note: the Cali76 Compact is powered by a mains adaptor only. We’ve dispensed with the
usual 9V battery option, both to save space and to allow us to adopt a highcurrent approach,
yielding lower noise levels and superior tone.
The Cali76 Compact is all you need to experience organic, shimmering compressed tone. If
you’d rather concentrate on playing instead of tweaking, this is the pedal for you!
• 100% ClassA discrete signal path
• Classic, ultra fast “FET” response
• Studiograde discretetransistor preamp
• Combined Attack/Release control
• Dualposition Ratio switch
• Optimised for guitar but can process any source
• Highcurrent, lownoise electronics
• Ultrawide frequency response
• Ultrahigh input impedance
• Silent switching
• Highquality “signalconditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• Flexible external power requirements (918V DC)
• PSU Spec. 42mA @ 9V / 58mA @ 18V
• Designed and built in England
Características do Produto
|Alimentação||42mA @ 9V / 58mA @ 18V|