Instructions Toplocking screw:
- Unscrew the knurled screw on the adjusting axis anti-clockwise until the clamping ball comes off.
- Now press the strings against the clamping ball. Under pressure, it recedes. You can now put the guitar string through the adjusting axis.
- Screw the knurled screw clockwise until it is hand tight. The string is now secured by the clamping ball.
- Now you can tune your strings.
- Now featuring a metric thread and a specially developed screw locking device, so you don`t lose the screw anymore!
- When loosening the screws, turn them anticlockwise until the string is tightened into position.
- When removing the connecing screws completely from the shafts, simply take the connecting screw out of the shaft at threshold resistance.
- The Schaller Toplocking with fine pitch thread and pull-off locking screw.
- Fine Pitch Thread for better locking adjustment.
- Our new Toplocking screw with fine pitch thread allows the screw to be turned more precisely and the locking torque to be adjusted more accurately.
- New pull-off mechanism that makes pulling off as easy as putting back on
- To prevent the toplocking screw from coming off and getting lost in the process of string changing we designed a new mechanism keeping the loosened screw in place even when it is completely unfastened.
- To remove the Toplocking screw entirely from the string post just pull it off firmly. To put the screw back on just turn clockwise and tighten lightly.
Características do Produto